Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hey THERE!!!

Assalammualaikum w.b.t

Here there is, my second blog that was born in a few minutes past...hehe. This is my first time trying to write in english although our PPSMI has been abolished by our goverment. I'm now wonder how my rest of my friends and I will face our future brilliant student. Learning 99% subject science in english for the 5 or 4 years and then translate it in 'bahasa' when teaching...and don't be impatient to wait for us to translate some term in english to 'bahasa'...because the first word that we are surely to say is "aaa...what we call that in bahasa?"..."what is?"..."alah yg itu"...apa ke namanya?". Haha...


aaa...bbb...ccc...

Opps!!!...sorry for diverted from our topic

Actually the purpose i'm created this blog is for us to share something about science especially biology. I'm sure that all of you will interest to know about some science facts that happen around us and of course we also can share our thought.

I think thats all from me...got to rest my eyes for a few minutes (headache + stomachache@lapar...hehe)

Got to see you soon...of course if you open and read my entry on this blog ^_^

Library UPSI
16.01 P.M

No comments:

Post a Comment